SKF LGHB 2/0.4 Bearing Grease, 420 ml Cartridge
SKF LGHB 2/0.4 Bearing Grease, 420 ml cartridge
Available on backorder
SKF LGHB 2/.04 Bearing Grease is a high viscosity, mineral oil based grease, using the latest complex calcium-sulphonate soap technology. Formulated to withstand high temperatures and extreme loads, it is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially in the cement, mining and metals segments. This grease contains no additives and the extreme pressure properties arise from the soap structure.
- Excellent load capacity, anti-oxidation and corrosion protection even with large water ingress
- Withstands peak temperatures of 200 °C (390 °F)
- Steel on steel plain bearings
- Pulp and paper making machines
- Asphalt vibrating screens
- Continuous casting machines
- Sealed spherical roller bearings operating up to 150 °C (300 °F)
- Work roll bearings in steel industry
- Mast rollers of fork lift trucks
SKF lubricants offer major competitive advantages: Designed and tested to perform under real conditions Product data include specific test results enabling a better selection Strict quality control of every production batch helps ensure consistent performance. Quality control allows SKF to offer a five-year shelf-life* from the date of production. Production processes and raw materials greatly influence grease properties and performance. It is virtually impossible to select or compare greases based only on their composition. Therefore, performance tests are needed to provide crucial information. In over 100 years, SKF has accrued vast knowledge about the interaction of lubricants, materials and surfaces. This knowledge has led SKF, in many cases, to set industry standards in bearing lubricant testing.
|Dimensions||9.25 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|